Arranging and organising personal security can be a complicated problem. You’re buying a service of prevention and protection that could potentially, if not done right could put you and your loved ones at risk of danger and becoming a victim of crime. How do you know that you’re making the right choices about securing your home or protecting your well being? Are you sure you’re getting the best possible security service for your needs and lifestyle? The options out there can seem bewildering.
Aldermans security consultants are able to manage the needs of private clients acting as a one stop shop for their security requirements. Operating as an in-house security manager or overseeing a specific one off security project, we see first-hand how the expertise and knowledge of our security experts benefit our clients. Here are eight reasons why we believe a security consultant benefits you:
1. It’s always a daunting task for clients to solve their own personal security problems. Dedicating quality time to identifying the right security provider, the appropriate security technology or organising a security plan for a forthcoming trip, can take up a great deal of time and effort. This essential task usually ends up taking more time than they bargained for along with having the issue of having to available for site visits, meetings and administrational duties. However, a security consultant is in a unique position to dedicate their efforts towards addressing all these issues, as well as ensuring the client receives the most effective solution for the job, bringing together all the necessary security measures in a seamless no hassle project. Our clients can then dedicate all of this extra time to focus on their lives and businesses, knowing that their security needs are in the hands of professionals.
2. A security consultant has the right expertise. They possess knowledge and industry capability. A good security consultant has a track record that can be challenged and checked. A significant number of our private clients use us as their personal security manager following word of mouth recommendations from friends and business associates.
3. A security consultant can be hired to identify specific security problems. Clients and their staff are sometimes too close to a problem to identify it. That's when a consultant can take a broader view and implement the most effective solution.
4. A security consultant can supplement a clients existing staff. We are regularly called in by clients to support security professionals all ready in employment by the client. These clients often discover they can save money by hiring security consultants when they are needed rather than hiring additional full-time employees. They also can save money because the client isn't required to pay benefits to the consultants they hire. Even though a consultant's fees are generally higher than an employee's salary, over time it makes good economic sense to hire a consultant.
5. A consultant can act as a catalyst for change. Security matters periodically require review and development. An independent security consultant is able to identify new threats and vulnerabilities, particularly surrounding physical security whereby guards and security staff become complacent and a potential threat themselves. A consultant may be brought in to implement the changes without affecting the integrity of the client or their household.
6. A security consultant provides much-needed objectivity. Who else is more qualified to identify a security problem than a security consultant? A good consultant provides an objective, fresh viewpoint taking a comprehensive view of all areas surrounding a clients security needs.
7. A security consultant can be hired to train and provide awareness. As security consultants focusing on private clients, we are called on to deliver expert advice regarding travel security, home security and current threats that can be mitigated by making our clients fully aware of the current issues. It's our responsibility and task as the consultant to keep up with developments in our field of expertise so we're always ready to offer new clients what they need to know to stay secure and protected.. As your own private security manager we are always available.
8. With a 24/7 response service, Aldermans staff are there when you need them. Whether you've been a victim of crime and need urgent security assistance, or have a crisis that requires our expertise we are here. An independent security consultant gives you choice, As we are not affiliated to one particular security provider, we are able to compare and identify the most suitable and effective security measure available to deliver the best security solution. With our knowledge of the security market we find the client the right blend of service, cost and effectiveness.