Having someone watching over your property real time and being able to react to the first sign of trouble has to be a positive step in preventing an incident occurring and the realistic opportunity of detecting a crime.
We have listed the benefits of having your house, estate, or environment CCTV system being monitored 24/7 by trained professionals.
- Reassurance - immediate notifications to you or your nominated person by qualified staff if an alarm is triggered.
- Significant cost savings. This can be extensive versus contracting numerous full-time security guards.
- 24/7 CCTV and Alarm Monitoring. Around the clock, real-time monitoring of your alarm system protecting valuables, stock & assets.
- Deters Crime– UK police statistics have shown that premises with alarm systems show a much lower incidence of burglary.
- An approved and certificated system can reduce insurance premiums.
- Remote Monitoring = Proactive CCTV
- Professionally managed remote CCTV monitoring services provide security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 100% more effective than an Intruder alarm only
- Visual verification of events and activations.
- CCTV allows an immediate reaction to any out of hours threat
- When a camera identifies activity, trained operators are able to focus in on the picture to identify the necessary action.
- The cost savings and benefits of deploying Remote Monitored CCTV over physical security guards are immense.
- Much higher level of reliability, flexibility and significantly more effective.
- A remote monitoring station significantly reduces the opportunity of insider activity and the exchange of private or sensitive information between criminal networks.
At Aldermans consultants, we are able to manage the complete home CCTV process from installation, identifying the best monitoring company, delivering the appropriate response and putting in place a robust keyholding policy.